(954) 467-2100 joe@dawsonlawfirm.com

Under the Florida PIP law, if you don’t own a motor vehicle, the insurance company for any resident relative would provide coverage for you. If you do not reside with a relative, then the insurance company for the vehicle in which you were traveling at the time of the accident would provide coverage.