(954) 467-2100 joe@dawsonlawfirm.com

If your injury occurred while you were visiting the State of Florida, it would make more sense to hire a Florida lawyer to represent you as any legal action resulting from that accident would be filed in Florida and would need to be handled by a member of the Florida Bar.